Thursday, May 8, 2008















This is my first time ever blogging! At first I wondered why I would need a blog, but then I realized that this is a perfect way to keep in touch with my amazing family!! I love to look at Kelly's, Heather's, K's and Lindsey's, Brig's, Kinner's, Katry's, Maddi's, and Sethers, blogs! I feel so close to you and I feel like I learn so much about you! And to my nieces and nephews, I love watching you all grow up!! I feel like I miss so much since you all live so far away!!! So with this maybe you all could get to know me better too! NEVER forget how much I love you all!! I am so grateful that our family is going to be together FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW are we very Happy to see you up and blogging. We have been checking daily! Can't wait to see about all the Fun you are having! you'll have to keep some up dates of GMAT, Grandpa, and the Greats for us! Love the photo where we got to see both Grandma Greats! love those too! We are lucky to have such a GREAT Aunt and a Beauty too! You looken Good!

Heather said...

J- I had no idea you were blogging. Thanks for keeping me in the loop! I love it! You have some really sweet pictures. Good times! I can't wait to see more. I have been on a blogging hiatus- but I hope to get right back into it.
Ilove you!