Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

I have the most amazing mother in the whole world!! She has provided me so many opportunities, I am a girl who has done it all! And my mother has been there every step of the way! When I was in Showcase, (singing and dancing group) my mom wouldn't just drop me off at practice, she would come in and watch! She had so many other things she could've done, but she didn't, she wanted to watch every tranformation I made, she didn't want to miss a thing! She knew what it would take for me to become a great performer, she got me into private voice lessons, I took from several teachers because my mom wanted me to be well rounded in all styles. Every tour, every dance competition, my mom was always by my side. And I always wanted her there, never did I thought that I wanted to do it on my own. I always wanted her with me. She brought the best out of me. When I wanted to cheer she let me take private tumbling lessons. So I would be the best cheerleader I could be. She always had family scripture study in the mornings, she always made sure that we loved reading the Book Of Mormon, and had family prayer. She taught us the gospel and did so in such a way that I wanted to live it, and never strayed from what she taught me. I am so grateful to her for that. When I got old enough to be out on my own, she let me. She knows that I needed to spread my wings and try to fly on my own, always being there when I needed a little extra lift. She is my best friend, my confidant, my inspiration, my hero. I love my mother!!! I am so Lucky to have her in my life!
My amazing parents!
It was a beautiful day, perfect for sitting out on the rocking chairs!
The meal was Amazing!!
Micah Face!
Linds and K!
Fabulous Grandma and Grandpa!
It was Mike's birthday party too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

J. Awesome Post! We are blessed with having such a Fantastic Mom! Love all the photos. It made me super Homesick seeing you all together. The yummy food that was ready to eat, you out on the front porch. Oh the good old days. Hopefully it wont be long till we will be back doing that all together again!You are going to have to make your husband Promise that you will live in Utah so that we can all be close to each other!Grandma and Grandpa N. look good! Thanks for posting them for us. Love the photo of Mom and Dad on the swing. That is a keeper! Happy to see you all had a good Day!
I love you!

Heather said...

Loved all the pictures J-Bug! Too cute! We have the BEST MOM! Glad I could break her in and all for you! :) Thanks again for so many great pictures!
I love you!

Grandpa & GmaT said...

Baby J - What sweet thoughts. The memories brought such sweet tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing them.

You are so precious to me. I'll love you forever, Mom

Nicki said...

J. I love your blog. I'm excited to add you to my list.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

J! You posted on your blog, I love it! And I love you... can't wait to see you soon, please? :-)

CharLee Carn said...

Jaleah! Its CharLee Cook now Carn ha! I found your blog from looking at others ha ha I was so happy to see that you had one! You look so cute in all of your pictures! I hope everything is going good for you! Hope to hear from you soon! My blog is jccarn.blogspot.com! Keep in touch!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Jaleah Jaleah Jaleah!! I'm so glad I just found your blog through CharLee's. You hair is brown. Holy Cow!! I almost didn't recognize you, but it's gorgeous of course! I love seeing all your pictures and see what you've been up to!!! It's so fun! Your model pics at the bottom are amazing!!! Are you still modeling? What don't you do..haha!!! Keep in touch!!! xoxo
-Andrea Egan

Kami Satterlee said...

JALEAH!!!! My favorite cheer buddy, where have you been all my life??? I love that you have a blog. I hate facebook, I just blog so....let us be blog buddies shall we?? Send your email to kamisatterlee@yahoo.com and I will let you in on my blogging life!!!!