Friday, June 27, 2008

21!!!

These pictures aren't in chronological order of my day, it's bit backwards, but oh well!! haha


On our way to "Kung fu Panda" SO fun!
Taking our seats, oh yea we're excited!
mhmmmm

The fam took me to Olive Garden, I made everyone get the soup (zuppa tuscanna is my favorite!) and salad and breadsticks!! It was SO yummy!

Mommy and Daddy!

Before blowing out my candles and making a birthday wish!
I'm cutting the cake for everyone!! This was the best cake ever, the frosting was AMAZING!!!
K and Linds decorated my room, what little cuties!!

Me and my birthday cake!!
Micah and Raquelle
The new sisters!!
Grandma and Grandma
Linds likes kissing K's cheeks!






My birthday presents, Mom and Dad got me 21
red roses, they are SO beautiful!!




My canadian friends from school went to Seven Peaks with me. It was an awesome day!! Couldn't have a better 21st birthday!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jaleah dear!! I love you and cant wait to see you!

Abbys

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

So I decided to check your blog just to see if you updated it yet and you did! I love the pics, you look so cute in all of them! Thanks for coming to lunch with me--it was SO good to see you! I miss getting to see you so often... we'll have to be better at that :-) love ya!

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I have a card sitting right here on my table that has been waiting on a stamp and me to get it out to you! 21- WOW! You look great and looks like you had a PARTY! I have missed seeing your blogs! Glad you updated! I can't wait to see you for the weddings! LOVE YOU!

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday J. I love you. You are beautiful inside and out!!

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Birthday Jaleah!! I hope you had fun day...it looks like you did :)! Keep in touch!

in morse code said...

JALEAH! You have a blog?! and u didn't tell me?! Well at least yours is up to date....
p.s. Mitch's homecoming is July 20, 2008 at 1:00. See ya!

Chuda's Charm said...

Happy birthday... you look happy. I cant wait to see you soon. keep blogging I love seeing you and what everyone is doing. Did you get a card in the mail from us? watch it will be comiing
love you maddi