Saturday, October 25, 2008

Katry and Jaleah at High School Musical 3

The Redd's came up for the weekend!! YAY!! And Katry and I went to High School Musical 3! It was so fun to be with her! We ate ice cream, played cards and watched and sang and danced along to the movie.

Here we are in line for some yummy treats! You have to have treats when you go to the movies!
YAY! for High School Musical!
With assigned seating we were lucky enough to get the highest row~! So we had perfect seats for the show!
Dipping dots! Yummy! This is Katry's first time having dipping dots. Crazy hu? Well she loved them. She was so happy that she finally had dipping dots.

We had SO much fun, right Katry? "YEA!"- Katry. Thanks for going with me doll face!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How was high school musical 3? I havent seen it yet! I wish I was there! love mckinnley

xantogal said...

Dippin' Dots are my FAVORITE!!! Hope the movie was as good as the icecream :)