Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long Awaited- Staven and Ashlee's Wedding

Oh what a happy magical event. Staven is finally married, and he got the women of his dreams!! It was so nice to have a reason for the whole family to come out! With two weddings we got to have the family here for TWO weeks!! I was in heaven!! And I finally figured out how to put these pictures in order, so this post is not going to make you light headed!!

This is the Thompson/Rassmusen dinner. We got together with Ashlee's family and ate such delicious food! We had lasagna, salad, bread sticks, and a yummy mango pie!! The food was so delicious mom!! Thank you! Here we've got Kinners, Maddi and Maizie all gathered in for a sister picture!! So cute!! All they're missing is lil' Millie!


Oh Briggy boy!!
Little Millie Millie
Seth is showing that he's got some major skills on the monkey bars!
Maizie is playing with the yellow, long tube. Now look at the action shot! Now that's great photography!

K-bub and his little closed lip smile!
Oh some more monkey bar action. Katry and Maddi are also pros on the bars.
Man you two are weird... and I say that in a good way cause I love you!
Mmmmm... this food is SO good! Huh girls!!
Wow, Maizie is skilled too!


Cute, Cute, Weird, oh Kaleb.
Awhh we seem so happy because we are!
Table talk, I want you to notice Maddi's face, that is shear terror, the bee's were everywhere!!
Ohhp, looks like Kaders got in trouble with Uncle Micah!
Two skillful kids a top the monkey bars!
Now this is Funny!! So Kaleb and Heath invented this new sport, and it's to see who can get the other person to let go with out touching the ground. So we hear all this commotion by the monkey bars and K and Heath are fighting it out! And everyone now has to try! So we get into pairs of people our size and duke it out!









Big Brother and Sister!
The lovely couple!
Sisters!! You both are so pretty!! I hope I can look like you when I grow up!
Me and my mommy!



I find this picture so endearing!! So we all of a sudden notice that Milly is missing, so we look around and she is down at the creek with Uncle Micah and he is showing her all he world down there. And when she's done looking around, they come back up hand in hand. SO Sweet!


Love the grandparents!
Heath and Kelly, another lovely couple!
The girls!! I love us!
So when all the adults were gathered around telling their fond memories of Stav and Ash I got to go play with the kids. my favorite job EVER!! We jumped on the tramp, crossed the creek, played truth or dare (and nearly interupted the story telling, these things can get a bit crazy!) And then came the arm wrestles!



After the dinner we all came home and had one big sleepover! We played games and chatted all night. It is so nice to have everyone gathered around and just talking. We have a great family!


Temple day!!! Staven and Ashlee were sealed for all time and all eternity on July 30th, 2008! I want to thank Katry for helping me out so much with Kai. He was being fussy while the grown ups were in the temple and she never left my side. SO SWEET!! Katry you're such a tender heart, i love you! We walked around the temple grounds and she got little Kai to fall asleep. And then during Kaleb's wedding sealing, she noticed I wasn't in the room and came and searched me out while I was trying to comfort Kai in another room. And stayed by my side then too! I was hoping you would come find me! I am so thankful to you Katry!! I love you!
K and Linds waiting with all the rest of us, for Stav and Ash to come out.

Cousins Lori, Vicki, and Marsha.
Micah and his cute friend Dana. So funny story about these two. Dana came to the wedding dinner we had this night, and I told Kinners, Maddi, and Katry that I want Micah to like and ask out Dana, and all the girls were so excited!! They thought Dana was So cute!! So they wanted to go tell Micah to go ask her to dance. But I told them that Micah probably wouldn't if we asked, but maybe he'd do it on his own. So this was a fun little secret that the girls and I had all night!
Now this is true love in action! I am so glad I caught this moment!
Daddy coming out after helping Staven, lookin as sharp as ever!!

Cousin Seth and Aunt Rhonda catching up!

Kaders running around and having a blast!
And here they come!!!! WOOO WOOO

This was so sweet! It was a hot day, and they was no shade on the side of the building where we were taking pctures. So Heath made shade for his sweet heart!! Another picture of true love in action!
The fam waiting for our turn to be in the pictures again.

Family Pictures!!!





The wedding dinner!! This was a beautiful event!! Wallaby's came and fed us some delicious food, and we had great entertainment. And some great pictures!


Cute cousins in cream and red and black!
Brothers!
3 generations right there!! So fun!
Aunt Ashlee with the nieces!
The fam, thought it was fun and interesting to have this on the porch. Very unique.


The boys. Micah had just gone and put his booty out for the camera, so the boys are having a bit of a hard time controling their laughter for the next picture!
The girls!!!

Heather and Brigham Family picture!
Kaleb and Lindsey family picture!!!
Heath and Kelly family picture!!

And the entertainment! The Redd family did a cute little poem to the tune of Gilligan's Island.
Dancing! I love how this picture caught most of the couples. I'm just missing Heath and Kelly.

And the sweet couple, together at last!

4 comments:

Grandpa & GmaT said...

J - I LOVE what you have captured here! Let's get together and have you give us some of these terrific pictures...I need them!!! Your pics and story lines are so perfect - they reflect US! LOVE THEM and YOU!!! Mom

Heather said...

J- you are rockin it. I love all your pictures. They have so much flavor. I love how many memories they bring back. I really like your new background. The red is awesome and it looks so classy. I love you!

Kelly said...

Love LOVE LOVE these family posts! What fun times we had this summer. Thanks for sharing the goods!
Love your new Blog look!

Katry said...

Aunt Jaleah- I loved helping you so much. It was really fun. I love you. Your neice, Katry