Thursday, December 4, 2008

Computer Hardrive Took A Hard-Dive.

So my computer has been warning me that I didn't have firewall protection, but I thought nothing about. Until the fateful day that my computer crashed. And the computer guys at PC laptop told me that everything was gone. All my pictures, all my college papers, all my music, all gone. Such a sad day:( So I haven't even been motivated to take new pictures or nothing. But since I am writing this blog I have gotten up the courage to start again. Thank goodness for facebook though. I have a lot of pictures on there that would've been lost forever had they not been in those albums!! Moral of that story, there is always a ray of sunshine in a cloud covered sky.

4 comments:

xantogal said...

Wow. I would hate to have my computer crash. It also is full of pictures and other things I'd dread losing (and would never be able to recover). I'm glad you're giving this all a second chance :)

in morse code said...

what? You didn't tell me any of this...i will look on my stuff and see if there is anything

Heather said...

J- SADNESS! I feel your pain. We lost all of our pictures four years ago. It was heartbreaking. These darn computers hold all of our life and they are so unpredictable. I am so sorry. I have lots of wedding pictures I can get you- but I guess you still have those on your blog here. Yea! I am sorry for your loss- I love you!

Anna said...

I loved reading your blog, Jaleah.
Aunt Anna