Sunday, December 28, 2008

Graduation!

So this is a little behind, but it's better late than never right!! Ha, so after High School I got in to BYU, and I was going into Marriage and Family Therapy. In this major you have to have a masters degree, and I decided that I did not want to have to get a masters degree! I wanted to be done with school and out there making money! I decided that it would be perfect for my future family if I got a degree in something that I could start as soon as possible. And so... with my history with braces and jaw surgery and such, I have always been interested in dental assisting. I always loved my assistants that helped me. So on my way to school I always passed school called ameritech, and then one day it hit me, that's it!! That's what I need to do! So I checked out the school, and I felt again that that was where I needed to be. So I went through the 9 month program, and the two month internship. And I graduated!!

These are the girls that I went in with. Jackie, she came from Canada, and Kristen, she is from Highland. We became fast friends and had a blast the whole time during school. Gradutation was definently bitter sweet!

These are two of my teachers. Lynn and Genna. They were amazing and taught me a lot!
These are all the girls that graduated at the same time as us. And my other teacher, Laura. I three of the best teachers ever! We had fun, as well as learning a lot!

Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Grandpa, K, and Linds, came and watched it all go down.


Yay for being graduated!!!








No comments: