Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

I know everyone knows but I have the GREATEST dad!! He is kind, and humble, happy, outgoing, energetic, family man, hardest worker I've ever met (and I've had the pleasure of working with him;) I am so grateful for my dad. He has provided for me to have every childhood wish. So dad, here's to you!


For his birthday I wanted to do something extra special cause he deserved it! So Mark and I decided to take him to a jazz playoff game! Just daddy daughter! It was a blast!!! The Jazz won, so he was their good luck charm, thank goodness he came!
He won us these noise makers, and wow, for being so simple they sure make a lot of noise!
Here's the jazz bear doing one of his crazy stunts! They actually have really cool ideas for time outs! Way to go jazz marketing team!

Again, happy birthday dad! I sure love you!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Allen said...

Sounds fun, what a great gift!

Nicki said...

I have to agree... you do have a GREAT dad! Love my Uncle Mike! Sounds like you spoiled him good :) Glad you guys had a good time!

Heather said...

Oh - we do have a great pappa. I love that you took him out and spoiled him rotten. What a treasure! Next time you should probably bring me along! You are amazing!- and so is our daddy.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

What a fun birthday present! Looks like it was a hit :-) That picture of the two of you is so cute!