Friday, May 28, 2010

Sarah's B-day!

It was my beatiful sister-in-laws birthday the first of May! I am so grateful for her! She is quickly becoming one of my best friends! We live close so we are doing things with Chris and Sarah at least twice or more a week. We get a long great, we can share our hearts and laugh and just enjoy being together! Sarah! Thank you for being my sister!!!


We started at this belgium restaurant in Salt Lake, it has the most amazing belgium waffles!! SO so yummy!!
Then we drove up to Ogden to go to the surf simulator. It was SO fun! It was in the same building as the indoor skydiving- pictured here.
This is Sarah Surfing! She rocked it!
Mark boogie boarding, and having a blast!!
He was a pro surfer!
Me after a sweet ride boogie boarding
Me boogie boarding, ha, you shoudl click on the picture to enlarge it. Now that took some talent!!
Sarah Boogie boarding
Chris surfing
This was such a fun day!! Thanks Sarah for having a birthday to celebrate!!

6 comments:

xantogal said...

How fun is that? :) Good job! I'd fall flat on my face if I tried... and it would be funny!

Julie said...

They had 2 of those flowriders on our cruise ship! the boys loved it!!!

Julie said...

I am so embarrassed! I looked at this and thought it was Anne and Tanner's! Duh….that would be Life of the Brown's! haha! sorry!!!

Ali and Ty said...

(Jaleah thats my crazy mom who can't read :) )

But that looks way fun! Where is it? We want to go!

Nikki Bohne said...

Jay!!! How are ya, girl? I love reading your blog and catching up on your life. You look so happy! Love you, honey.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

What a fun birthday party! And speaking of birthdays, yours is coming up soon! And I'll be in Utah for Alicia's wedding so hopefully I can see you around then :-)