Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Festival of Colors

"Hare Hare Rama Rama" we're the chants that were filling the air as we were walking to the Hindu temple in Spanish Fork. Every spring they have a festival of colors to help welcome in spring! It is a blast!! Everyone throws powdered chalk that are all the colors of the rainbow, and you get colored and beautiful! Here we are before the chalk war.

There were people EVERYWHERE, this is us walking up to the temple. We went with Tanner's family. The Browns, and mom and dad Tuttle came too! And here is the temple with less than half the people that were there I am sure! You can see the color already flying around!
Now the real color begins!! It is such a thick cloud that you can't breath! It is insane! But oh so much fun!!

Mark's face was the sweetest! Look at that blue line, I love it!!

Emily came and through providence we found each other!!

Mark and I had a lot of fun! My hair still has pink in it that I can't get out!! Happy Spring everyone!!

2 comments:

xantogal said...

I have not had the chance to go there... ever. But I want to :) I'm glad you had so much fun!

Kelly said...

Looks like my kind of Party.. I love anything when you can get dirty! So glad you had Mark with you this year!

Happy Easter!