Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jabbawockeez!



This weekend Mark, Sarah, Chris and I went to the Jabbawockeez concert on Friday! It was so good! These guys are serious dancers! Amazing and entertaining! They were the first crew to win ABDC (America's best dance crew) on MTV. Since then they have recieved a lot of success. They wear the same outfits with masks and gloves to show that they are a team, and move as a team. It is so cool to not see individuals, cause it gives they style greater continuity. So cool!! If they come to town again I'd recommend seeing it!



5 comments:

xantogal said...

How cool! I've never heard of them, but they look like they'd be fun to watch.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I loved watching them on the show. They must have been so cool to see in person!

And speaking of seeing people in person... I'm so excited to see you this week!!!

Heather said...

J- I love you! You are so upbeat and positive and full of LOVE! Thanks for being such a great example and friend. You make my heart happy!

KCT said...

You gotta let us know about these cool concerts you go to. We would love to be there. I could just imagine some of their moves. Aight you let us know!!!

Love Kaleb and Lindsey

Jennifer Allen said...

WHAAAAAT! I didn't even know you two had a blog! I guess that shows how totally out-of-it we are out here in O-H-I-O! Sad. Well, no more sadness only joy! joy! joy! For I love seeing your cute faces and seeing what you two are up too! This concert looks amazing-definitely good times.