Sunday, April 18, 2010

I LOVE MUSIC!!!





Just a few of my favorites right now!!! Miranda Lambert has an awesome new album out- my most favorite song is, " the house that built me" Listen to it! It'll make you cry with fond memories! I have always loved Carrie Underwood, she always has new great music! I hate to admit this- but I think Justin Bieber is adorable and an incredible singer! All the songs on his album are just great! Lady Antabellum are one of my new favorites! And Paramore has always been one of my favorites, LOVE LOVE LOVE their new album! And my new favorite!! GLEE!! The soundtrack is so great! All the great songs redone by these talented artists, and the show is so fun!! Yay for music!!!

5 comments:

xantogal said...

Music IS fun :) when are we going to play and sing together again? Then we can have our own album or something that we can listen to all the time. haha

Brigham Redd said...

Yay for me- I actually knew who three of those people/groups were. I have heard of Justin from AI. I like that AI has sung songs from the Beatles and Elvis- cause I know those songs. I love you!-Heather

Kelly said...

Oh Those are some of our Favorites too! Nothing better than Cranking up the Radio to dance and sing and Enjoy some Good Tune-age! We LOVE Justin! He is awesome, the girls can't get enough of him... I loved every single one of those you said. Im going to go look up Miranda new one. Im excited thanks for the Heads up!

McKinnley said...

My favorite is ♥JUSTIN BIEBER♥!!!! he is sooooooooo cute!!! I love all the other one's but ♥JUSTIN BIEBER♥ is my favorite out of all of those!! :]
♥ McKinnley

Jennifer Allen said...

Okay, my new fun-work assignment....listen to all these songs. Thanks for sharing.